Saturday, April 2, 2011

Characters


So I thought I’d introduce a few characters here since the cast will be growing soon. The comic is based on my wife and I, and our family and friends. This is Steve and Shannon (me and my wife), Shannon works for an insurance company and is slowly becoming as nerdy as Steve is (if that’s possible). We’ll see a lot of these two in comic strips to come.



This is Steve’s older brother Ben and his family. His wife Skye and their daughters: Lizzie and Abby. Ben is an Animator for Insomniac Games and loves video games in general and Skye is a homemaker who is very crafty.




And here’s a sneak peek for next week’s comic. Steve’s younger Brother Brian, why is he loaded with awesome weapons? You’ll just have to wait and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment